CHANGE DNS SETTING FOR iPHONE
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
1. From the IOS device’s home screen, tap Settings
2. Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your IOS device appears.
5. Delete the current DNS servers and enter the GLOBE DNS. (Please be sure to separate the servers with commas if you will input multiple DNS)
- GLOBE DNS
- Primary DNS: 220.127.116.11 for DNS 1 and Secondary DNS: 18.104.22.168 for DNS 2 (use comma to separate DNS1 to DNS2)
- If in case the DNS provided is not working , here’s the alternative dns of GLOBE 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199