- Speed Test
- Change DNS Setting
- WIFI (Change SSID/Password)
- Navigate GUI for PPPOE
- Online Ticket / Case Creation
2. The modem’s Graphic User Interface (GUI) can be accessed by typing 192.168.254.254 in the browser’s address bar.
3. On the lower left corner, you’ll see the WAN set-up this is where PPPoE is found. If provisioned incorrectly, click the Disconnect Button
6. Input the PPPoE credentials, username and password can be found in ICS or DSL Utility.
7. Then click the Connect button found under WAN connection. The correct PPPoE credentials should appear once connected.