- Speed Test
- Change DNS Setting
- WIFI (Change SSID/Password)
- Navigate GUI for PPPOE
- Online Ticket / Case Creation
How to change SSID/Wifi name and Wifi Password
1.Before accessing the modem GUI, the customer must be connected to the modem either via LAN cable (wired) of WiFi.
2. The modem’s Graphic User Interface (GUI) can be accessed by typing 192.168.254.254 in the browser’s address bar.
3. Press Login and type user for both the username and password.
4. Press Wireless and proceed with Wireless Settings
This is the section where the customer could set up and personalize the SSID/Wifi username
5. Press Wireless and proceed with Security
This is the section where the customer could input the Wifi’s password and also set their modem’s encryption type.
6. Click the Apply button once down.