1. Device must be connected to the modem either via Ethernet/LAN cable orWiFibefore accessing the modem GUI.
2. The modem's Graphic User Interface (GUI) can be accessed by typing 192.168.254.254 in the browser's address bar. (can access using any browser)
3. Scroll down the page, On theupper right part, Click Setupto log-in.
4. Input “user” for the usernameand “tattoo@home” for the password, then click Login.
5. Click the WLAN tab → next clickWLAN Basic Configuration. This section allows you to change the wireless settings of the modem.
6. On Changing the wirelessSSID Name(WiFi username) or WPA pre-shared key (WiFi password). Click the box and enter your preferred SSID or pre-shared key then selectApply.
You will notice that other device will be disconnected to WIFI connection, if you want those devices to be connected to your WIFI internet, Go to to your Phone/Laptop Settings,disabledthenenabledyour WIFI connection, search on your WIFI name, then enter the newpassword.
Note: The default WiFi username and password can also be seen on the label sticker underneath the modem. (SSID and WLAN key)