- Speed Test
- Change DNS Setting
- WIFI (Change SSID/Password)
- Navigate GUI for PPPOE
1. Before accessing the modem GUI, your device must be connected to the modem either via Ethernet/LAN cable or WiFi.
2. The modem’s Graphic User Interface (GUI) can be accessed by typing 192.168.254.254 in the browser’s address bar.
3. Scroll down the page, On the bottom middle part, Click Setup to log-in.
4. Input user for both the username and password, then click Login.
5. Click Interface Set-up → next click Wireless. This section allows you to change the wireless settings of the modem.
6. On Changing the wireless SSID (WiFi username) or pre-shared key (WiFi password). Enter your preferred SSID or pre-shared key.
7. Scroll down the page, On the bottom middle part, click Save.
Note: You will notice that other device will be disconnected to WIFI connection, if you want those devices to be connected to your internet, Go to to your Phone/Laptop Settings, disabled then enabled your WIFI connection, search on your SSID, then enter the new password
The default WiFi username and password can also be seen on the label sticker underneath the modem.