- Speed Test
- Change DNS Setting
- WIFI (Change SSID/Password)
- Navigate GUI for PPPOE
- Online Ticket / Case Creation
1. Before accessing the modem GUI, your device must be connected to the modem either via Ethernet/LAN cable or WiFi.
2. The modem’s Graphic User Interface (GUI) can be accessed by typing 192.168.254.254 in the browser’s address bar.
3. Click the login button on the upper right part of your screen. Input user for both username and password, then click Login.
4. On the left side, click Network, WLAN and SSID Settings.
5. Enter your preferred SSID (WiFi username) on the SSID name line in the middle part of your screen.
6. Under Network, click WLAN and Security. Enter your preferred Passphrase (WiFi password ) on the Passphrase line in the middle part of your screen.
7. Scroll down the page, On the lower right part, click Submit.
You will notice that other device will be disconnected to WIFI connection, if you want those devices to be connected to your internet, Go to to your Phone/Laptop Settings, disabled then enabled your WIFI connection, search on your SSID, then enter the new password.